Thursday 2 June 2011

BE ENCOURAGED…..GOD CAN FIX IT


Some years ago, one of my loved ones came on a visit. After some useful discussions, I asked after a lady and I was told she had menstrual pain, so I sent my greetings to her.

After some days, I asked after this same lady and I was told she had menstrual pain. Haba! I asked myself one question, how many days would she use for her monthly period?

One day, the lady came to me and I asked her the question bothering me. I was surprised at the answer she gave, because she told me her monthly period runs for nine days! I was thrown off balance because I had never heard of that before. The lady in question has a very small physique that I wondered what would be left of her if she had to give all that blood away for nine days with terrible pains.

I then put forward the idea of praying about this issue which she consented to. I asked her to tell me how many days she would want to use for her monthly period; would you like four or five days, I asked?

We then declared a day of fasting and prayer and we came to God with this issue. She told God the days she wanted to use for her menstrual period and we agreed together in prayers.

Miraculously, the next month, God almighty corrected the flow and reduced it to the exact days the lady asked for when we prayed. Ever since, it has been like that. God is awesome in all His ways.

I may not know what you are going through, but I know a God who can fix it for you. Are you depressed, hurt, afraid, hopeless, whatsoever it may be, key in to God and He will fix it for you.

His word says, He is able to do exceedingly, abundantly, above all that we ask or think through the power that works in us. He can do beyond what you think.

Why not tell Jesus about it. I am very sure that God can fix it for you if you leave it at the foot of the cross. Just trust Him and He will do it for you. Take it to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment