Friday 29 April 2011

A letter to my Friend

 
You know what? You can soar like the eagle despite your present state. I was invited to a ghetto area to teach some teenagers on how to write tracts. In actual fact, when I got to the place, I felt bad that human beings live in that kind of horrible environment. But I discovered that we have some brilliant children there. As I taught them and they responded, I realized that they had good stuff in them despite their deplorable environment. Below is a tract produced by the children with just some supervision from me.




 Dear Friend,



How are you surviving in this era of meltdown, swine flu, wars, failure, famine et c. this is a tough time indeed. But I have a friend who loves you even with what you are going through.


Well, I just want you to know that Jesus loves you. Why did I say that? He loves you because He died for you on the cross of Calvary. He loves you so much that He took your sin on Himself, and carried it all the way to Calvary just for you to be free. Romans 3:23 Says, "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God"


My friend, I don't want you to miss the love of God by dwelling in sin. Come to the love of God. There is an adage that says “If we are born again we will reign again but if we are not born again, we shall die again.”­ Are you born again? My dear friend, the Bible says in John 3:18 “He that believeth in him is not condemned; but he that believeth not is condemned already” Why don’t you give your life to Jesus Christ and stay away from the sorrow of the world and eternal condemnation.


Friend, just confess all your sins to Jesus and ask him to use his precious blood to wash away your sins. Immediately you do that, you can be sure that your name is now written in the book of life.


Congratulations for escaping eternal condemnation!


For more counseling and prayers, contact:

The Redeemed Christian Church of God,
Junior Church, Makoko, Lagos.

2 comments: